Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Google Money System

On April 22,2009 I decided to take another chance at making some money online. As I was surfing the net I stumbled upon the Google Money System. I read a few of the blogs and testimonials and it sounded lucrative plus the fee was only $1.95 for a 7 day trial that I could cancel before being charged the $39.99 monthly fee. I signed up for this service logged into the website emillionaire.com and watched the video modules that I did not understand. I was also informed via email that I would be receiving a package to show me how to use the system. I am on day 7, no google money system package, no info on how to use the system, and found tons of information on how this company is a scam. What they do is not allow you to cancel your membership within the 7 day trial by not being able to locate your information in their computer. They tell you to call back 3 days after the trial expire and then they bill you for hundreds of dollars. http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/427/RipOff0427093.htm is just one of the articles about the scam that this company is using to rip off consumers. If this can help you from doing the same thing I did then my work is done. P.S. They have ads located on Facebook and if you have used this system and are being charged cancel your credit card and get a new one because you will not be receiving your money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment