Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Looking for legitimate online income

I have been a user of the world wide web for the last 12 years and I consider myself very resourceful. I am smart, quick learning, have my own fax machine, computer, telephone, and printer. So why am I not earning a living from the net like tons of people who claim they make $10,000 a month online are?
I have tried the blogging for dollars route, selling products from a virtual store, surveys, reading emails, writing articles, and just about every other income based net opportunity that is or was available. The most that I ever made was $7.00 and that was about 2 years ago.
I have done research upon research to find away to legitimately earn an income working from home on the internet. The scams out there are limitless and people are taking hard earned money to invest in them.
I am tired of the misleading ads that claim people are obtaining financial freedom working from home, the images of checks that are being deposited in their bank accounts on a daily or monthly basis, the websites that seem to have what you are searching for until you read the articles and they are vague, the articles that list nothing but other articles, and whatever else that I am not looking for.
This is my quest for financial freedom and the only thing free that I am getting are tons of emails flooding my inbox from joining message boards that provide online income opportunities. (once I received 500 emails in one day).

No comments:

Post a Comment